Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Reborn. Reloaded. Recreated.

My third blog in 3 years. I know what you must be thinking. Cannot hold on to blogs. Has wanderlust etc. Fact of the matter is that I forgot the username / password of the previous blog and hence am forced to open a new one. :)

This blog is going to be very different from my attempts so far. I am going to have some photos also published. Photos from mundane and inane daily life. Of course it will have reporting and analysis of Cinema, politics and sports.

Here I go. This blog should be my final blog. I should be updating this everday. Yes everyday. I will consider myself a failure if I am not able to update it on a daily basis. So thats setting the bar rather high! :). Tom Peters effect! More on that later.

Right now, just wallowing on the thought of starting a new blog. The Times of Manoj. Enjoy!

Manoj

No comments: